Various Method of Bleaching Wash with Advantages and Disadvantages
Merchandiser at Fashion Xpress Buying House.
Badda, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Bleaching wash is the process which is done by using strong oxidative bleaching agent. Bleaching agent can be sodium hypochlorite or potassium per manganate (KMnO4). By applying bleaching wash special types of fading effect can be produced, which is one of the important reasons for choosing bleached garments by the buyers. During bleaching wash, a method should be maintained, which has discussed in this article.
Method of Bleaching Wash:
Bleaching Wash can be done by following ways:
In case of denim bleaching, stone can be used, which is totally depends on the shade. Here, a strong oxidative bleaching agent such as sodium hypochlorite or potassium per manganate (KMnO4) is used.
- By applying bleaching chemical, discoloration is usually more apparent, which is depends on the strength of the bleach liquor quantity. The action can be depends on the temperature and treatment time.
- In this process, sometimes yellowing effect can be produced which can be minimized by proper washing of bleaching agent. Here, rinsing two times is enough for removing bleaching agent from the garments.
- Finally neutralization process is needed to neutral the bleaching agent. In this case, sodium meta bi-sulphite or sodium hypo is used to neutral bleaching agent from the garments.
Advantage of Bleaching Wash:
Different types of advantages of bleaching wash have mentioned in the following:
- Can produce special effect on garments.
- Enhance the beauty of garments.
- Can attract the buyers easily.
- Huge demand to the young generation.
Limitation of Bleaching Wash:
Various limitations of bleaching wash have mentioned in the below:
- Yellowing effect can be produced.
- Too much harmful for human health.
- Can produce shade variation.
- This process is difficult to control.
- Needed antichlor treatment.
- Causes corrosion
- It is one of the sources of environmental pollution.
Speech from the Writer:
If anybody reads the article attentively then he can easily answer the following questions in the interview:
- What is Bleaching Wash?
- What is the Method of Bleaching Wash?
- What is the Advantage of Bleaching Wash?
- What is the Limitation of Bleaching Wash?
- What is the Disadvantage Bleaching Wash?