Features of Continuous Fusing Machine
Merchandiser at Fashion Xpress Buying House.
Badda, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Continuous fusing machine is normally used for attaching the interlining with the fabrics. It is one of the important equipment which is significantly used in garments manufacturing industry. As its importance in readymade garments sector, today I will present here the features and specifications of a continuous fusing machine.
Features of Continuous Fusing Press Machine:
Features of continuous fusing press machine have pointed out in the following:
- Continuous fusing machine is suitable for bulk production due to its continuous process.
- It is consists of a fusing chamber containing with continuous belt or feed sheet.
- Here, the heating chamber is controlled by a switch.
- Continuous fusing machine is widely used in apparel industry.
- Pneumatic movement of the frames.
- Here, movable lower plate heated electrically.
- Continuous fusing machine has additional flapper screen.
- It has high effective specific pressure.
- Here, spring or pneumatic power produce the roller pressure and have condition to increase or decrease of required heat.
- During the movement two flapper screens hold the pieces keeping them in the original position whilst one is under pressing, the other one is in unloading or loading position.
- In continuous fusing machine, fusing chamber contains two pressure rollers.
- Banding between the fusing material and the fabric is improved by heating of the lower plate.
- During pressing temperature, time and pressures are fully controlled.
Specifications of a Continuous Fusing Machine:
3+N ~50 Hz 400V – 3~ 50Hz 230V
Compressed air connection
6 Atmosphere (atm)
2 to 10m/min
0 to 6 atm
Speech from the writer:
If you read this article with full concentration then you must answer the below questions in the interview:
- Point out the features of continuous fusing machine.
- Mention various key features of continuous fusing press machine.
- Mention the specification of a continuous fusing machine.
- Show the specification of a continuous fusing press machine.