Advantage and Disadvantage of Straight Knife Cutting Machine
Merchandiser at Fashion Xpress Buying House.
Badda, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Straight knife cutting machine plays an important role in readymade garments sector. There are different types of cutting machine used during garments manufacturing but among those straight knife cutting m/c is maximum used. This cutting machine has some advantages and disadvantages also which are mentioned in this article.
Advantages of Straight Knife Cutting Machine:
Different advantages of straight knife cutting machine have mentioned in the following:
- This types of cutting machine is used in readymade garments sector in more than 99% cutting cases.
- It can be easily transferred from one place to another.
- Straight knife cutting m/c is comparatively cheaper than others.
- Higher lay of fabric can be cut easily by using straight knife cutting m/c.
- Automatic grinding.
- Excellent efficiency in cutting high curve line than round knife.
- By using this types of machine, round corners can be cut more precisely than even round knife cutting m/c.
- Fabric can be cut from any angle by using straight knife cutting machine.
- Production speed is very good by using this types of cutting machine as up to 10 heights can be cut at a time.
- It also suitable for straight line and curve line.
- Here, garment or apparel or clothing components can directly be separated from fabric lays.
Disadvantages of Straight Knife Cutting Machine:
Disadvantages of straight knife cutting machine have pointed out in the below:
- High risk of damages because of the higher speed of the cutting machine.
- In case of straight knife cutting m/c, sometimes deflecting may occur due to the weight of the motor.
- After definite period, knife needed to replace.
- Knife deflection is in high risk here when lay height is too high.
- Faulty knife can damage the fabric layer.
- Operator is in high risk here for physical damage.