Advantage and Disadvantage of Straight Knife Cutting Machine
Merchandiser at Fashion Xpress Buying House.
Badda, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Email: [email protected]
Straight knife cutting machine plays an important role in readymade garments sector. There are different types of cutting machine used during garments manufacturing but among those straight knife cutting m/c is maximum used. This cutting machine has some advantages and disadvantages also which are mentioned in this article.
Advantages of Straight Knife Cutting Machine:
Different advantages of straight knife cutting machine have mentioned in the following:
- This types of cutting machine is used in readymade garments sector in more than 99% cutting cases.
- It can be easily transferred from one place to another.
- Straight knife cutting m/c is comparatively cheaper than others.
- Higher lay of fabric can be cut easily by using straight knife cutting m/c.
- Automatic grinding.
- Excellent efficiency in cutting high curve line than round knife.
- By using this types of machine, round corners can be cut more precisely than even round knife cutting m/c.
- Fabric can be cut from any angle by using straight knife cutting machine.
- Production speed is very good by using this types of cutting machine as up to 10 heights can be cut at a time.
- It also suitable for straight line and curve line.
- Here, garment or apparel or clothing components can directly be separated from fabric lays.
Disadvantages of Straight Knife Cutting Machine:
Disadvantages of straight knife cutting machine have pointed out in the below:
- High risk of damages because of the higher speed of the cutting machine.
- In case of straight knife cutting m/c, sometimes deflecting may occur due to the weight of the motor.
- After definite period, knife needed to replace.
- Knife deflection is in high risk here when lay height is too high.
- Faulty knife can damage the fabric layer.
- Operator is in high risk here for physical damage.