Definition of Process Development | Definition of Product Development | Comparison Among Process Control and Product Control in Textile
What is Product Development?
The testing of the product helps in the continual search for new knowledge. To provide new item, at first should develop a sample a like desired product. It may change as demand customer. Product development can be achieved by product control.
What is Process Development?
To avoid unnecessary waste of time and money and improve the end product quality is known as process development. The development may be done by changing the machine design and setting or discharge or add some processes there.
Difference Between Product Control and Process Control:
Proper utilization of raw materials and auxiliaries has done here.
Proper utilization of auxiliaries and raw materials and hasn’t done here.
Process control is producer and manufacturer oriented.
It is consumer oriented.
It does not provide any information’s about process time and production time.
Process control is independent.
It is dependent.
In process control, it is possible to take necessary action for the correction during production processes.
After production it is not possible to take recovery the defects or faults.
More questions related this article:
If you read this article with full concentration then you can easily answer the below questions in the interview:
- What do you mean by process control in readymade garment industry?
- What do you mean by product control in textile industry?
- Write some basic differences between product and process control.
- Write down the importance of product and process control in textile?
- Process control is better than product control- Explain the matters.
- Why process control is effective than product control in textile sector?
S M Hossen Uzzal
Planning Executive at Modele De Capital Ind. Ltd.
Narayanganj, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Email: [email protected]