Merchandiser Needed in Tally Weijl Sourcing (Asia) Limited
Tally Weijl Sourcing (Asia) Limited is a European fashion trendy brand for women from Basel, Switzerland. Products of this brand represents in 37 countries with over 780 stores through the world. 3400 employees are worked here (As the data of February 2015). The company has shopping stores in Australia, Poland, Italy, Lebanon, Russia, France and others.
Job Description or Responsibilities:
- We are looking expert Merchandiser (Jersey) for our sourcing office in Dhaka.
- Should handle efficiently the sample development and approval process according to the buyer’s satisfaction.
- Should follow up orders from the order confirmation to shipment.
- Should maintain time and action (T/A) plan throughout the whole follow up with the buyer and factory.
- Should make communication and follow up with suppliers for raw materials, trims and shipping line booking to delivery of the goods.
- Should monitor and evaluate all suppliers performance and provide inputs to the annual suppliers record.
- The candidate will work closely with product technician, product manager and quality service in Europe.
- Applicants should have Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Textile and Garments, where Textile and garments related person will get an extra advantage.
- Applicants should have 5-7years job experience as a merchandiser in women’s circular knit wear.
- Applicants must have vast experience in ladies circular knit garments.
- Applicants must have excellent knowledge on knitting, garments washing and dyeing.
- Applicants must have excellent knowledge on yarn and yarn treatments.
- Applicants must have excellent knowledge on global market.
- Applicants must have conversant ability in all merchandising practices.
- Applicants must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent knowledge in MS office (Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook) and Internet proficiency.
- Applicants must be hard worker.
- Applicants must be organized, proactive and excellent problem solving ability.
- Applicants must be co-operative and able to work in a team as well as in individually.
- Excellent English knowledge both in orally and written.
- Must show loyalty to the company.
- Career development opportunities by using international experience.
Bangladesh liaison office in Gulshan-2, Dhaka.
Telephone: +41 61 568 60 00
Fax: +41 61 568 62 00
Email: [email protected]
Job Apply Instruction:
If you think that you are perfect for this post then please send your CV with recent photo graph by mentioning salary expectation via e-mail to [email protected]
August, 31, 2015