Career Opportunity for Merchandisers in Epic Group
Epic Group is one of the largest garments manufacturing company in Bangladesh which was established in 1971. The company exports its products into US, Central America, Europe, Japan and Canadian markets. The main customers of this group are Abercrombie & Fitch, Macy’s, Nautica, Lee, Wrangler, Gap, Wal-mart, Haggar, Next, Levi’s – and many more.
Garments merchandising is one of the most challenging profession in the current situation. Anyone can touch his target if can survive his earlier stage in this sector very successfully.
Job Description or Responsibilities:
- Follow-up all the garments merchandising process.
- Prepare costing, sourcing trimmings and accessories to be in-housed before bulk production.
- Follow-up product development, garments production till the shipment.
- Make good relationship with the suppliers.
- Make good relationship with the commercial and garments production department to respect the shipment date.
- Applicants should have B.Sc in Textile Engineering degree from any reputed university.
- Applicants should have 3-7 years working experience in garments merchandising.
- Applicants should have excellent knowledge in product execution at factory level.
- Should capable to handle 3-4 Assistant merchandisers.
- Excellent English efficiency both in orally and written.
- Excellent efficiency in M.S Office programme.
House No.17, Road No. 15
Sector No-03, Rabindra Swarani,
Job Apply Instruction:
If you think you are perfect for this post then please send your CV with recent photo graph via e-mail to email@example.com
September, 15, 2015