Job Opportunity for Freshers in DBL Group
Post: Assistant Officer-Quality
DBL group is one of the largest and oldest Textile and garments manufacturing group of Bangladesh. DBL group started its journey since 1991. The group consists with Spinning, Knitting, Dyeing, Printing, Garments, washing, Packaging and Garment accessories unit. DBL group has a great reputation for offering job to the freshers.
Job Description or Responsibilities:
- Ensure desired quality products according to buyer’s standard.
- Take responsibility for fabric quality inspection.
- Prepare quality inspection report according to buyer’s requirement.
- Ensure the product quality at anyway.
- Have to co-ordinate and run with the quality of production planning.
- Make strong relationship with the garments merchandising team.
- Applicants should have B.Sc in Textile Engineering degree from any reputed university (Major in Fabric Manufacturing or Wet Processing).
- Freshers are highly encouraged to apply.
- Excellent Skill in M.S Office Programme (M.S Word, M.S Excel, Power point).
- Excellent English proficiency both in orally and written.
BGMEA Complex, 12th Floor, 23/1
Panthapath Link Road,
Karwan Bazar, Dhaka – 1215
Job Apply Instruction:
If you think you are perfect for this post then please send your CV with recent photo graph via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
September, 20, 2015