Post: Merchandiser/Sr. Merchandiser
Liz Fashion Industry Limited is a 100% export oriented sportswear and underwear garments manufacturing company in Bangladesh. The company started its journey since 1997. Liz Fashion Industry Limited has exported its products in Europe, U.S.A, Australia, China and Canada.
To make a bright future you can select the garments merchandising profession. If you can gain something from here and can prove yourself, then it’s sure that, a bright future is waiting for you.
Job Description or Responsibilities:
- Should follow-up product development and all the production processes.
- Maintain time and action (T/A) plan to respect the shipment date.
- Sourcing of raw materials, trimmings and accessories from the suppliers.
- Make production file with all the documents such as-approvals, samples, swatch and comments given by the buyer.
- Provide all the necessary documents to the subcontracting factories.
- Negotiate the buyer independently.
- Make good relationship with the suppliers, production and commercial department to respect the shipment schedule. Co-ordinate with buying house QA for all types of garments inspection.
- Applicants should have B.B.A or M.B.A in garments merchandising or B.Sc in textile engineering degree from any reputed university.
- Applicants should have 3-5years working experience in garments merchandising sector.
- Excellent knowledge in garments merchandising processes.
- Excellent English proficiency both in orally and written
- Excellent efficiency in M.S office programme.
Factory & Head Office Location:
Building-A, Holding-1, Block-C
Shaheed Mosharaf Hossain Road,
Purbo Chandora, Sofipur, Kaliakoir
Job Apply Instruction:
If you think you are perfect for this post then please send your CV with recent photo graph via e-mail to [email protected]
September, 15, 2015