Post: Product Development Merchandiser
Renaissance Group is one of the famous multinational group of company and 100% export oriented garments manufacturing company of Bangladesh. Renaissance Group started its journey since 2010. It has 14 sister concerns. Marks & Spencer, H&M, Sainsbury’s, TESCO, Kappahl, BHS, and Debenhams etc are the main buyers of this company.
Merchandising job is a hot cake at this current era. Merchandising profession achieves its reputation due to ability of making strong relationship with the buyer directly.
Job Description or Responsibilities:
- Follow-up whole sampling processes.
- Make product develop sample according to buyer’s instruction.
- Take responsibility of making product development sample and approved from the buyer.
- Respect delivery date of sample mentioned by the buyer.
- Make good relationship with the production and commercial department.
- Make good relationship with the suppliers.
- Applicants should have graduation degree from any discipline (Diploma in fashion designing candidates will get an extra advantage).
- Applicants should have 1-2 years working experience in garments merchandising sector.
- Should have excellent knowledge on fashion designing and garments merchandising processes.
- Excellent knowledge in different types of garments wash, knitting, dyeing and printing.
- Excellent proficiency in illustrator, Photoshop and Coral draw.
- Excellent English efficiency both in orally and written.
SM Tower, House 14, Road No 2,
Uttara, 1230 Dhaka, Bangladesh
Phone: +8802 9891984, 9891828; Fax: +8802 9891838-39
Job Apply Instruction:
If you think you are perfect for this post then please send your CV with recent photo graph via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
August, 20, 2015