Career Building Opportunity in Renaissance Group
Post: Trainee Executive- Apparel Merchandising
Renaissance Group is a 100% export oriented garments manufacturing company of Bangladesh, which started its journey since 2010. This Group consists with 14 sister concerns. The prime buyers of this reputated company are- Marks & Spencer, H&M, Sainsbury’s, TESCO, Kappahl, BHS, and Debenhams etc.
Job Description or Responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate with factory product development team about the update information of the product and pass the correct information to the buyer.
- You have to maintain buyers individually.
- You have to ensure right fabrics, trimmings and accessories quality according to the buyers instruction.
- You hevelop trimmings and accessories according to buyers instruction.
- You have to follow the development sampling in a way that given garment price can be achieved.
- Applicants should have graduation degree at any discipline from any reputed university (B.Sc in Textile Engineering will get an extra advantage).
- Should have 1-2 years working experience in garments merchandising.
- Excellent knowledge in buying house and garments manufacturing.
- Excellent knowledge in dyeing, printing and garments wash.
- Excellent English proficiency both in written and orally.
- Excellent efficiency in M.S Office programme and Photoshop.
SM Tower, House 14, Road No 2,
Uttara, 1230 Dhaka, Bangladesh
Phone: +8802 9891984, 9891828;
Fax: +8802 9891838-39
Job Apply Instruction:
If you think you are perfect for this job then please send your CV with recent photo graph via e-mail to [email protected]
November, 20, 2016